PPTX Viewer Tool
PPTX Viewer Tool is a compact, easy-to-use, yet extremely powerful and efficient damaged PPT viewer that enables users to open corrupted PowerPoint presentation files, view their content and recover it to healthy, readable PPTX files. This broken Microsoft PowerPoint viewer is based on an intelligent proprietary engine that combines several approaches and algorithms to reach outstanding file viewing accuracy and recovery efficiency. Images and media objects from presentations files of older versions (97-2003) are saved separately to the destination recovery folder. Images from files of newer versions are restored directly to the new PPTX file. This corrupted PPTX files viewer recovers charts in bitmap and raw tabular data formats, facilitating the restoration of chart data. The program features a highly intuitive user interface with a convenient step-by-step wizard that dramatically reduces the time needed for opening a damaged file, previewing its contents and saving the data. The software requires a copy of PowerPoint installed on the user’s system for data recovery.
- Outstanding file viewing accuracy and recovery efficiency
- Intuitive wizard-based user interface guiding the user through the process
- Support of a wide range of PPT(X) file formats
- Recovery of text, images, charts and media objects from damaged PowerPoint files
- Detailed recovery log
PPTX Viewer Tool is a powerful corrupted PPTX files viewer that provides complete answers to the following questions:
- Is there a PPT online viewer for corrupted PowerPoint presentation files?
- Where can I find a PPTX viewer for damaged files?
- How to view broken PowerPoint PPTX files?